[Ibogaine] Out of Topic Discussions - Are they effective for the list?

Lee Albert myeboga at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Jan 4 14:35:39 EST 2005

Hi Frances,

I think thats a good idea. I am beginning to question my contributions to the list and whether there is any point. I am also thinking they are way too academic to be of any real use. Apart from that I don't think my last few posts were in any way helpful as I allowed myself to get too personal for which I apologise.

The list after all is primarily for people seeking advice on ibogaine. Is there room for discussions on healing systems etc?

How do we best meet the primary needs of the list?

Randy, any comments?

Lee

The Garden <GardenRestaurant at comcast.net> wrote:
Why could we not use something like ( out of topic ) in the subject ligne ?
like :
( out of topic ) Mental
( out of topic ) Drug news
( out of topic ) Spiritual
( out of topic ) Fun
( out of topic ) Botanical
( out of topic ) Politics
( out of topic ) Where to get drugs in the Village
( out of topic ) Shrooms
( out of topic ) Music

and so on .....so on.
God Bless