[Ibogaine] early Dole/Nyswander paper - Att. Lorenzo

The Garden GardenRestaurant at comcast.net
Tue Jan 4 13:54:21 EST 2005

Why could we not use something like ( out of topic ) in the subject ligne ?
like :
( out of topic ) Mental
( out of topic ) Drug news
( out of topic ) Spiritual
( out of topic ) Fun
( out of topic ) Botanical
( out of topic ) Politics
( out of topic ) Where to get drugs in the Village
( out of topic ) Shrooms
( out of topic ) Music

and so on .....so on.
God Bless