[Ibogaine] early Dole/Nyswander paper - Att. Lorenzo

Lee Albert myeboga at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Jan 4 12:50:53 EST 2005

Sorry folks.
Just having a bad week.
Have to find somewhere to live.

Carla Barnes <carlambarnes at yahoo.com> wrote:
LMAO, Thanks Randy!

There is a sacrament list here that had a lot of new
messages when it opened but then everyone stopped
talking. Everyone who wants to could bash out their
fight about spirituality and no ego over there ;-)

Carla B

http://info.mail.yahoo.com/mail_250

Author: Amazing Grace

A true story based on the use of eboga / ibogaine over a six year period.

www.myeboga.com/amazinggrace.html

Free copies of Amazing Grace available here for members of the media / librarians etc:

www.myeboga.com/freecopy.html