[Ibogaine] Hey Steve.

Brad Fisher brad.fisher at guaranty.com
Tue Jan 4 10:09:33 EST 2005

I just had to throw my (two-cents) in!!!! I did an Ultra Rapid Opiate Detox
in Portland Or. $10,000.00+ . Was the most horrible experiance of my life.
That takes into acct. an accidental taking of Naltraxone (100) mg on top of
30 Perc./day habit. As terrible as that was it was over at about 9 hours,
like my brain had been squeegie'd clean. The UROD went on and on from the
time I "came-to" and was "cured". Whoever might be considering
this...RECONSIDER!!!!
bf