[Ibogaine] early Dole/Nyswander paper - Att. Lorenzo

BiscuitBoy714 at aol.com BiscuitBoy714 at aol.com
Tue Jan 4 08:45:25 EST 2005

That's it, you guys are fucking killing me. I'll try not to get personal here
but some if not most of the people who read this list are looking for help
for their addiction. Who cares if hubris is the appropriate word. Most of here
us kan't spel rite aniway. Much less understand the context of what your
saying. Both of you. In other words what is your point? I'm just a dumb cuntry boi
and I get intimidated by your intellegence. HeHeHeHe,,,,,,,never mind. It's a
war out here and Ibogaine needs to be available to the people who need it.
"Scuse me for shooting from the hip.             Randy