[Ibogaine]Here

Kirsty Sutherland captkirk at kol.co.nz
Tue Jan 4 01:11:23 EST 2005

Yeh, it’s not illegal here, I’ve already had some Ibogaine sent here (was
not HCL, or anything like I need…) and they also sent lavender, sage and
patchouli.  The lavender and Patchouli got nabbed by customs cos they
thought there might be seeds in it. “rolls eyes”.  There wasn’t but they
destroyed them anyway.  Eejits.  So it’s not a prob here, yet….

If there are any providers in NZ, they’re keeping an extremely low profile.
I just don’t think it’s made it this far.

   _____