OT/earthquake-tsunami....

Kirsty Sutherland captkirk at kol.co.nz
Tue Jan 4 01:08:18 EST 2005

Hey thar,

Has anyone seen the movie, the Core?  Centre of the earth stops spinning and
weather goes nutz on the planet.  Including a full on thunder storm (static
burst from earth core or summink….) anywayyyyyyy to cut a long story
short….. we had a very minor version of the storm on the same day as the
earthquake, a thunderstorm that went on and on for about an hour, constant
electrical flashes and constant thunder…we never get storms like that here.
Dunedin probly has the most boring weather on the planet…..

Related?

Very probably……bit scary to see the movie after the storm!

Well, thought it might interest.

Kirk

---