[Ibogaine]Here

BiscuitBoy714 at aol.com BiscuitBoy714 at aol.com
Tue Jan 4 01:02:25 EST 2005

Kirsty, trust me they are here. It is illegal in the US and everyone is
paranoid for good reason so no one will come out and tell you that "yea, I'm a
provider and here's my address and phone number", but you can rest assured that
most of the major player's are reading this list. DEA, FDA, FBI included. Why
wouldn't they? In my opinion it would be political suicide for someone to
prosecute people for trying to help addicts but, the IRS doesn't care about politics
and that is how they will bust people for doing Ibogaine treatments. Excuse
me while I look out the window to see if the man is coming to get me. I know
they are out there...........did you here that? I swear to God I didn't do
anything illegal... well, not that illegal anyway. I'm not a provider but I know
some, and they keep a real low profile. Everywhere else in the world it is
pretty much ignored.         Randy