[Ibogaine] guns/table : easy to read

BiscuitBoy714 at aol.com BiscuitBoy714 at aol.com
Mon Jan 3 11:12:24 EST 2005

Francis, do you think gun control will keep evil people from being evil?
Won't happen. Murder, suicide, mayhem and general madness will go on forever. I
for one would like to see a place where you don't have to worry about these
assholes with guns. I knew it once. A family farm in KY where we left our doors
unlocked and no one ever came on our land and disrespected us. Ever. We hunted
for food and pleasure. Everyone had guns. No one got murdered in Robertson
County ever that I know of. Firearms were a way of life. Without them we wouldn't
be who we are. The people on my Mom's side of the family were here for the
Revolutionary War. They had guns and they used them then. Good thing.    Randy