[Ibogaine] Comparing/Contrasting

The Garden GardenRestaurant at comcast.net
Sun Jan 2 19:10:08 EST 2005

Amazing contrast, specialy in jpg number two. Very scary young wolf.
You look now like another man,
You can be proud of yourself .
Keep preciously the Jpeg because sometimes it's necessary to remember the
crazyness of the disease.
 I cant wait to see Jpeg number 4 a month after Ibo :-)
God Bless
Francis