[Ibogaine] [ot] Schedule of events for the Bush presidency.

Vector Vector vector620022002 at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 2 15:52:24 EST 2005

--- Lee Albert <myeboga at yahoo.co.uk> wrote:

> Dear List,
>
> I was wondering if anyone had the answers to these questions:
I'll do my best to help Lee ;)

> 1. How long will it be before American muslims are placed in
> internment
> camps?

This could take a long time, it might not even happen because the
highest selling genre of music is rap and many of the rappers are both
black and muslim ;) I think Bush makes exceptions for black's who are
multi millionaire rappers or active in sports ;) The rap industry also
doesn't look to have any problems with Bush, Eminem, 50 Cent, Dre, more
that I can't think of right now have all boasted in their cd's in songs
filled with lyrics about killing people, 'I'm what would happen if Bush
rapped' Bush is a badass murderer. They support him :)

Except Suge Knight from Death Row records. In spite of being almost a
billionaire he is still serving life in prison for murder. With his
lawyers that means he will be in prison for at least 2 more years. I am
sure he would support Bush even more if he was given a pardon because
he's very rich and doesn't belong in prison.

Then I was wondering how long more it would be before gays who

> wish to get married followed by any other group in society deemed a
> threat or social nuisance. Will it affect house prices?

The gays might go sooner, neither the Republicans or Rappers like the
gays.

> 2. Does anyone happen to know what the final death count will be in
> Iraq? I am curious as I am just wondering if the Iraqis can have more
Can't help you with this one.

> babies so as to offset the numbers? Perhaps if they can be
> Christianised and told its God's law not to use a condom and to make
> babies for the fatherland. What would be a good number or does it
> really matter? Whats a life anyway, heh!
>
> 3. What is the total number of new arms that will be manufactured and
>
> will the arms industry be given sufficient support to build advanced
> weapons systems? Its better we aren't too close when we let them off.

Maybe Brett knows :)

> 4. Do you think it will be possible to convince people of an upcoming
>
> social security crises so we can privatise the industry and give the
> financial services a much needed break after the bitter years of the
> last crash? Hopefully by then the planet will be unihabitable so the
> issue will be obselete.

The issue is already obsolete, this already happened. Social Security
is already privitized, Bush did that in the last couple years, if the
final papers haven't yet been signed I think thats only a technicality.
Maybe they'll fit it into latest version of the pariot act.

> 5. Given that we now have possibly managed to miss the deadline to
> clean up the environment, do you think we can keep this up and secure
>
> the energy industry as the planet visibly deteriorates around us? (It
>
> might be tough if and when the ice shelf cracks and the global
> currents
> are thrown off.) Remember its the last man with the most money wins!
> Heh Heh!!!!

Should be interesting to watch, except I won't be here.

> 6. Have arrangements been made in all the major population centers
> for
> the mass transportation of dissenters to detention centers following
> demonstrations, publication of emails to incite dissent, dissent
> against government.... If so which city is the best organised to
> handle
> a 100,000?
>
> Finally if you are looking for a tip on the stock market I would look
>
> at kits to build nuclear fall out shelters, radiation protection and
> anything that generally relates to human disaster. I think there will
>
> be a boom in that side of the market.

Brett? What are the best stocks?

.:vector:.