[Ibogaine] Hey Steve.

AbbotAngel at aol.com AbbotAngel at aol.com
Sun Jan 2 15:26:24 EST 2005

Hi steve

His email is _brian at ibogainetreatment.net_
(mailto:brian at ibogainetreatment.net) , and  he has a web site www.ibogaine .net the site is unfinished but there
is useful  info on there.  Gather as much information as possible, the people
on this  list have experienced the ibo so you we can learn so much from them.
 This  Brian guy sounds good i spoke to a guy named mark and he was on heroin
for  years, brian treated him and he is clean that was coming up for a year
now.  Brian is from Prague I dont know if he would travel to the states, he
said he would to the UK if i payed his airfare, he comes to your home treats
you  and when you are ok he goes, i am in the process of saving to have this
done but  email him he seems really nice.

Love Donna