[Ibogaine] Hey Steve.

Ms Iboga ms_iboga at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 2 09:40:37 EST 2005

Dear Steve,

How are you?  I have heard Ultra Rapid Opiate Detox is
a scam, and a nightmare.  There is negative
press/postings about it all over the internet.
Apparently, you have a pretty high chance of still
going through painful withdrawal AFTER you awake from
the anaesthesia.

IMHO, Ibogaine is the way to go, especially for opiate
detox.  I used to be addicted to heroin/methadone, and
have been clean for three months now.  I did my
treatment in Toronto with a music therapist- if you're
interested, send me an email offlist, and I'll give
you details.

Good luck with everything- Ibogaine is nothing short
of a complete miracle...another key piece in the big
puzzle of LIFE.

cheers,
Julie   ms_iboga at yahoo.com