[Ibogaine] Hey Steve.

BiscuitBoy714 at aol.com BiscuitBoy714 at aol.com
Sun Jan 2 07:27:03 EST 2005

Sorry about that guy, I thought you were in Canada. I'll try and answer your
questions the best that I can. This is the place for Ibogaine info. I found
out about it here too. Read as much info as you can so you know what to expect.
For me it was a miracle. I first did opiates in 1973, got on Methadone in 1985
after two major surgeries, and had been addicted ever since with a couple of
years of clean time in between. I'm clean now since Sept. 30 when I had the
Ibogaine treatment. Methadone is very hard to get off of so I had some minor
withdrawals for about 3 weeks afterwards, but nothing like quitting cold turkey.
NOTHING like it!!! I detoxed off of Methadone without Ibogaine in 1994 and
thought I would die before it was over and the withdrawals lasted for 2 months.
Bad withdrawals. Coming off of Loratabs or another oxycodone, hydrocodone type
of drug should be easier to do. Benzodiazapams (valium, zanex type drugs) are
the hardest drugs to deal with with Ibogaine. With some people saying it
doesn't work and some saying it does. The jury is still out on that one but
Ibogaine would still help with it a lot, in my opinion. The hallucinations I
experienced were some of the coolest most life affirming things I have ever
experienced. It is intense and there is some motion sickness involved among other things
but well worth the effort that you will put out. And you will put out some
effort. A good provider will help you through anything that comes up, they know
what to expect and can talk to you as you are being treated. My provider
instilled so much confidence in me about the treatment that I never really worried
about anything except missing the bucket when I yakked. Not everybody throws
up, but some do, and I was a lucky one who did. HeHe It never frightened me at
all. My now friend, (provider), told me what to expect and what to do if I did
get scared, but he was so cool about the whole thing that I never felt scared
at all. He also had enough confidence about the Ibogaine treatment that he
left me alone to experience it, but was never more than a few feet away in case
I needed him. Turns out that I did need him. I had to tell somebody how
beautiful things were in my head. All in all it was the most positive thing I ever
did, short of watching my ex-wife go through being pregnant and then having my
son. It has changed my whole outlook on life. Welcome to the list and I hope
you stick around and find the information that you need and do the Ibogaine. I
highly recommend it.         Randy