[Ibogaine] Hey Steve.

BiscuitBoy714 at aol.com BiscuitBoy714 at aol.com
Sun Jan 2 04:33:49 EST 2005

Steve, from what I understand Marc Emery, (however you spell his name), isn't
able to treat people at this time. He just got out of jail a few months ago
over some complete bullshit the Canadian government trumped up for him. Since
you live in Canada it might help if you call them or send them a letter to see
when they will start treatments again. I was set up to go to his treatment
center last year but couldn't ever get my ducks all in a row to get it done. They
were concerned that I might have trouble getting across the border from the
US because of some old misdemeanor drug charges that I had to cop to. I think
the name of his place is The Iboga Therapy House. There should be a link here
on the Mindvox home page. If they can't help you, don't give up because things
are looking better all the time for people looking for Ibogaine treatment.
Look for the provider link on the home page and I think you should get some kind
of idea of how prevalent Ibogaine is becoming. I had Ibogaine treatment in
September and had a provider there with me. You don't have to do this alone.
There are a few risks involved, and if you have an experienced provider with you
it will definitely make the whole experience more therapeutic, and you will
have a whole lot better chance of getting what you want from the whole thing.
Clean in other words.    Randy