[Ibogaine] Hey Steve.

Jasen Chamoun JasenHappy at optusnet.com.au
Sun Jan 2 03:46:38 EST 2005

Hey Steve,

I believe you have come to the right place.
There are many people here who have done Ibogaine/Iboga
with great results.

I am one of these people, and will help in any way I can, as I
am sure others will also.

My addictions were opiates, occasional cocaine use, ciggarettes,
and believe it or not,..sweets(sugar).With the help of Ibogaine/Iboga
I was able to get rid of my addictions.
I was addicted to these things for 23 years +.

I am now a free man.

Go for it Steve,..with your income you can travel any where in the world.
Don't do it at home by yourself.

Some will power is still needed,.however the treatment makes the choice
clearer.

                                                                with love, Jasen.