[Ibogaine] early Dole/Nyswander paper - Addiction: A positive experience?

Lorenzo lorenzo-aguila at excite.com
Sat Jan 1 10:53:41 EST 2005

With all due respect I think you enjoy iboga because it offers you the chance for endless navel gazing. That's good for you and all but there would be many addicts and doctors who disagree with your opinions. There are many who smoke pot for the same reason.

To put it into perspective there are countless people who have stopped smoking without doing ibogaine 50 times or writing 100 messages about their pain every time they stub a toe. They decided to stop smoking, that was all.

I think all these things give you something to do, but projecting it all over all others is hubris.

"The way I look at addiction" is with a lot of hubris, ego and little understanding.

Cheers
Lorenzo