[Ibogaine] Mr. Pure

MrPure at aol.com MrPure at aol.com
Sat Feb 26 12:06:34 EST 2005

dear Julie,
thanks for your email, its very comforting to get emails from people that
send positive karma, thank you.
to hear all the stories and read the list, is one of my daily activities  but
it is only recently that I have start talking in this forum of "the  list."
when was your experience?  was it positive?  hope I'm not being  to intrusive!
I love to hear peoples experiences positive or negative, although it upsets
me that this does not work for everyone.
must dash, the kids are pulling at my coattails to go ice skating.(they are
my lifeline...!)
hope this email finds you well,
peace,
James.