[Ibogaine] Peter cherry tomatoes will do

The Garden GardenRestaurant at comcast.net
Thu Feb 24 20:05:42 EST 2005

With all the du respect ....
I know that detachment is viewed by some scientist as a virtue, but I think Peter should addict himself to opium like Professor Tran Khuong Dan, then feel the effect of addiction and withdraw then ultimately invent his own cure and share the knowledge with the world

Just an idea :-)
God Bless
Francis