[Ibogaine] technical questions

ekki ekkijdfg at gmx.de
Thu Feb 24 02:08:00 EST 2005

hi matt
sorry to you and lee. i just don´t know how science can help
spirituality. i don´t think its necessary for everyone to examin their
past, since problems occcuring now can only be solved right now. also
your past never ends, its kind of fiction anyway. trying to get all
past issues solved is like drying out a river by scooping water out of
it. thats just my opinion.
fondest regards ekki