[Ibogaine] Fw: Things of possible interest.

Preston Peet ptpeet at nyc.rr.com
Tue Feb 22 19:57:34 EST 2005

It was so good to put faces to names- especially with Martee, as it turned
out I've met Martee already but hadn't put the name to a face for some
reason while reading her posts here.
    Martee, you and everyone rocked my weekend. I was very sorry I couldn't
bring myself to get up to midtown yesterday (and felt kinda weird, as I know
many traveled many more miles than I had to go to reach COSM), but that's
how pain drives my life sometimes.
    Anyway, again, it was very nice to put names to faces and touch flesh
and share a smoke and all the other things that may have taken place this
weekend.
    ;-))
    You all give me hope, as I know that with this sort of enthusiasm and
sheer chutzpa, we might very well win this stinkin' war in the end- it's
going to take a while, and I've always thought the war winnable, but it's
nice to get reconfirmation of those hopes and desires. Thank you all for
being you and doing what you are doing, whether clean, dirty, using or not,
you all are the best of humanity in my mind, and I love you.
    (Yeah, I know, sticky as hell, but I mean it.)

Peace and love,
Preston

mistaken for madness"
Richard Davenport-Hines

ptpeet at nyc.rr.com
Editor http://www.drugwar.com
Editor "Undergound- The Disinformation Guide to Ancient Civilizations,
Cont. High Times mag/.com
Cont. Editor http://www.disinfo.com
Columnist New York Waste
Etc.