[Ibogaine] get together

Preston Peet ptpeet at nyc.rr.com
Sat Feb 19 11:57:36 EST 2005

I'm pretty bad at plans Laura, having gone out on a limb merely planning on
being at the conference to begin with.
;-))
    Seriously, I'm sure we'll be able to figure out something while we're
gathered together at COSM. I mean it, I'm sure we'll have lots of time to
plan on a coffee or cigarette or whatever while you and everyone else is
here, and I for one am looking forward to meeting as many of you who show
up.
    Sure wish Nick were coming though, as that would almost inevitably
guarantee some shouting, at least therapeutic hollering, right?
Nuther big, light-hearted ;-))))

Peace and love,
Preston
mistaken for madness"
Richard Davenport-Hines

ptpeet at nyc.rr.com
Editor http://www.drugwar.com
Editor "Undergound- The Disinformation Guide to Ancient Civilizations,
Cont. High Times mag/.com
Cont. Editor http://www.disinfo.com
Columnist New York Waste
Etc.