[Ibogaine] history of addiction further to Peter Cohen

BiscuitBoy714 at aol.com BiscuitBoy714 at aol.com
Thu Feb 17 14:36:00 EST 2005

Nick, dude, I have to say something here. You ever hear of Wounded Knee.
Native Americans have been getting fucked ever since we came here. I don't think
that they are really treated any better now then they were then. Seems like
Native Americans have quietly gathered forces on their own and put effort into
getting gambling and other things on the reservation. (I hate that word, why
call something that was theirs in the first place a reservation) I hope they get
every dime they have coming to them. TWICE. Anyway, what you are talking about
would be great but, Gays, Non whites, wise asses, whatever, are in the work
force and some of them are influential. Not many addicts can even admit they
are addicted and keep the job they have. How in the hell is anyone supposed to
rally forces when they can't even keep a job to pay bills with? We live on the
edge of society cause nobody wants to deal with us. It hits too close to home
and everyone else's habits. Better to just shun us and keep us down. Does
society really want to take an honest look at addiction and see all the skeletons
in just about every family? Not just NO, but, FUCK NO.    Randy