[Ibogaine] Drug rehab: is it just another addiction?

m.finman mafinman at optonline.net
Wed Feb 16 07:12:09 EST 2005

Donna,
     If you are on H only, have you ever considered just doing 3-4 days of methedone to get over your jones.  It was something I commonly did during all my years, however I was not mentally ready to really stop so I always used again. You have stated that you feel mentally you are ready.  The way it works is in 3 days you are not yet addicted to the methedone and then you have a few days after that where the accumulation of the 3 days of meth will hold you still.  The worst of the H kick is usually 3 days or a little more.   By day 4 or 5 I was always fine as fine can be physically.  I know there may be some personal variables here for you re: amt and quality of what you're using, your personal metabolism, etc.etc.  But I've wondered why if you are definitly not doing the ibogaine(too bad) is this protocol not a commonly known thing?  Just a thought.
                                                Martee