[Ibogaine] Liver Tests

Allison Senepart paradisepaint at callsouth.net.nz
Fri Feb 11 04:17:12 EST 2005

I hear what your saying.  I did the healthy diet and milk thistle etc. etc.
for quite a few years but in the end it didn't help cos the virus just kept
doing its own cycle.  If you've only had symptoms once sounds like you could
have had acute hep C which means exposure to the virus but your own body or
immune system has fought it off.  Chronic hepatitis is where it keeps coming
back and your body hasn't managed to battle it.  I fought against the whole
interferon system for ages but eventually got so tired and sick from the
virus any option for treatment sounded better and better.  Allison    PS.
Am hoping the treatment is a success as I sure don't want to go through all
this shit again & it would be great to feel like some sort of person with
some energy again.