[Ibogaine] Mini-session Guidelines (Low Dose)

BiscuitBoy714 at aol.com BiscuitBoy714 at aol.com
Wed Feb 9 18:59:30 EST 2005

In a message dated 2/9/2005 5:28:38 PM Eastern Standard Time,
kn0m0n3 at yahoo.co.uk writes:
The Set & Setting Section in my opinion should be
expanded more.  Set & Setting, to me, can make or
break the session.
     Perhaps a Link(s) to more indepth work (so
someone new can have the option of understanding it's
importance),  or not.

"reach out for your notebook and pen and write it
down."
   I like: 'take note of it in the form that is best.'

"For this reason the first time someone takes eboga
they should be prepared for all possibilities and have
someone responsible taking care of them."
  A link to a source that defines what a responsible
someone taking care of them is I think would be
appropriate
Jason, that is some of the best advice I have seen here. My provider told me
the same thing, and I don't think he could have done a better job at making me
feel at ease. I did it in my camper with candles burning the whole time. He
burned sage at the start of my treatment and talked to me about the fear I had
and everything went just like he said it would. I was on Methadone and It took
48 hours of pretty hard work, being at home and hearing the guinea fowl in
the back ground during the day helped to ease the strain a little. I can't
imagine doing it in St. Kitts being a whole lot more therapeutic than what I
experienced at home. My provider knew when to leave me alone, and when to check on
me, right on time. I never felt out of control other than puking. Couldn't do
much about that, but it was worth it. I even kept a plant next to me for
company. It looked pretty cool when the Ibo kicked in. I think the setting is as
important as the person giving the treatment. Both are very important. I feel
very grateful to have found the guy that I did and for having a mother cool
enough to back me on the treatment. It seemed perfect to me. ( I could have done
without the yak fest, I moved around too much). Trip and learn.     "Free Your
Mind and Your Ass Will Follow".....George Clinton          Randy