[Ibogaine] OT: to Carla

Nick Sandberg nick227 at tiscali.co.uk
Mon Feb 7 07:11:46 EST 2005

Francis,

The "saint in rapture" is just in the high of a bi-polar state. It's not,
imo, long-term viable to try and put people, junkies or whoever, into this
state all day long by fiddling with their neurochemistry, whether from the
outside with drugs, or from the inside with meditations. Nice for a bit
though.

> in single cell organisme.. ....
> Let me explain a bit my idea : the body produce neuropetides.in this case
> endorphine....... The neuropeptides change how the body
> feels.......the new
> feeling aftect our mood, our emotions, and the way we think........ and
> affects our behaviour........
> Or you can do exactly the contrary starting from your
> behaviour.... the way
> you think.... blabla bla
> Or you can start from the way you think....... blablabla.. Here,
> in the last
> case we are talking about belief system :-)
>
> NOW, you can shortcut, artificialy and trick your brain to change the way
> you want it to fell.... ....with about the same reaction chaine
> but not with
> the same output as the natural process.Eventualy we can destroy our
> abilities to feel pleasure naturaly and to grow in mastering our brain.
> For me this is a simple chemical and neural response that we have
> to learnt
> how to dominate..That all.
> Forget about, psycology, and all things in.... y  .
>
>  We are what we think .
>
> That was a long one ........ considering that I will quit
> writting  in this
> list this a sort of testament :-)

In this technique that you have developed for feeling good and staying
positive, is it that when someone criticizes you or gives you negative
feedback you just get out of the situation? I'm interested.

Nick