[Ibogaine] Peter Cohen Re: [Ibogaine] Re: the ibogaine clan

Preston Peet ptpeet at nyc.rr.com
Sat Feb 5 14:20:02 EST 2005

>Reading DrugWar, every message that mentions Peter Cohen is hysterical
and angry (if I missed a positive one, clue me in Preston :)

That leaves the question of who exactly does Peter Cohen represent, or
is his whole career being the PHD who makes everyone angry and that's
his schtick. Because he looks to do that bit very well ;) <

Can't do that, 'cause, while I hate to admit it, I can't recall off the top
of my head seeing a Peter Cohen thread on DrugWar. But I may have missed it,
because, again while I hate to admit it, I've been doing a fair amount of
skimming lately due to other project drawing more and more of my immediate
attention.

Peace and love,
Preston

mistaken for madness"
Richard Davenport-Hines

ptpeet at nyc.rr.com
Editor http://www.drugwar.com
Editor "Undergound- The Disinformation Guide to Ancient Civilizations,
Cont. High Times mag/.com
Cont. Editor http://www.disinfo.com
Columnist New York Waste
Etc.