[Ibogaine] Fw: [DrugWar] OT Thank You, Preston Re: [DrugWar] Sid Vicious dies of drug overdose - OT 2 some

Preston Peet ptpeet at nyc.rr.com
Thu Feb 3 13:15:19 EST 2005

LOL,
    Ok, thanks Francis, I appreciate this post a lot.
    I didn't know that the Big Bopper and Sid had died on the same date. (On
the Big Bopper, I remember a great little novel called No Fade Away, I think
based on either a Dylan or a Dead song- hate to admit I can't remember which
as it's a pretty famous song, right?- that I highly recommend picking up if
you see it anywhere. I don't know if it's still in print even, but it was
out in the 80s.)
I didn't know all this other stuff either, so again, thanks kindly.

Peace and love,
Preston

mistaken for madness"
Richard Davenport-Hines

ptpeet at nyc.rr.com
Editor http://www.drugwar.com
Editor "Undergound- The Disinformation Guide to Ancient Civilizations,
Cont. High Times mag/.com
Cont. Editor http://www.disinfo.com
Columnist New York Waste
Etc.