Ron

captkirk captkirk at clear.net.nz
Sat Dec 31 22:21:09 EST 2005

Thanks for this Ron.  Don't know about others, but it always
helps to know a bit of background about people.  Yours has
been a hard road by the sounds, what do you mean when you
say the ibo kicked your ass? I don't think i've heard you
talk about the session much... I would be interested to know
what happened, thats if you want to talk about it.
anyway big hugs from the Captain.  Stick with the list for
sure. Don't let anyone chase you off.  It's helped me so
much and it can help you too. You'll get there, i know you
will. Depression sux big time.  I'm actually glad i went
thru it, it's helped me understand so much.
Take care of u
Luff heaps
Kirk xx

----- Original Message Follows -----