[Ibogaine] don't read or you will explode

jon jfreed1 at umbc.edu
Sat Dec 31 15:44:02 EST 2005

> And Jon, you usually are one of the most on the mark
> people on this list but your remark on burroughs is
> way off.  the answer is buried in there, Gysin
> Whatever.  Whanna collaborate on a cut up ibogaine
> paper.

oh don't get me wrong... i love burroughs... he's definately a big
inspiration for me, and i think he definately offers a lot to learn from.

i just mean that he didn't exactly lead the happiest or healthiest
life... so if you're goal is to be happy and healthy, you'd probably
wanna pass on some of the things he did..

you know, supressing your homosexuality for 30 or 40 years, murdering
you wife, having to watch your only son die of alcoholism at half your
age... not exactly keys to a blissful existence there =)

but then, few geniuses are happy people...