[Ibogaine] For Dr Ed

Edfriedrichs at aol.com Edfriedrichs at aol.com
Sat Dec 31 11:37:21 EST 2005

Thanx for your support of my "theory."  I wish I knew of someone who was
experi-menting on this hypothesis, but I don't.  I offered it ten years ago at the
NIH in D.C. and to Dr. Mash, but no responses.  They are all wrapped up in
the "modern" micro-analysis of brain centers and chemicals.  I prefer a
macro-analysis of "normal healing mechanisms" of the brain, such as Sleep.  Many
primitive societies have been fascinated with Dreams, Native Americans prize them.
Perhaps I've got to get to some of the national meetings on the subject and
ask questions.  Please take care.  Dr. Ed