[Ibogaine] clinic for addicts in moscow

Matthew Shriver matt at itsupport.net
Tue Dec 27 21:13:58 EST 2005

I was able to watch the video.  It described that same procedure that Logan
did to some degree.  It mentioned that the process of injecting the opiate
blocking "neuropeptide" put the person in a state where they needed a
respirator to breathe and mentioned something about very low blood pressure.
It made me wonder what the fatality rate is.