[Ibogaine] There and back again

Preston Peet ptpeet at nyc.rr.com
Tue Dec 27 13:10:41 EST 2005

>So that's probably the first thing I want to talk to the shrink about, how
>does a grown man go about learning to feel his emotions so this never has
>to happen again?  I noticed how when I get a feeling, I automatically label
>it good or bad and if it's bad, I stuff it.<

First of all Matthew, thanks for posting this note describing your latest
experience- very poignent and clear, succinct and eloquent, and by me much
appreciated.
    I can so relate to the above sentence. I just had to post a pithy note
saying that- that I've so many times put myself right back where I've
already been, that I need to ask, or figure out with someone else listening
impartially, how I go about learning to feel my emotions and other feelings
both mental and physical without automatically going back to tried to true
methods that seem to lead down the same freaking cull-de-sack every time,
even if the route looks different at various times it's always the same
dead-freakin' end apparently.
    BTW, that's in large part why I've not changed my sig-line quote for so
long, about the search for enlightenment etc. Because I feel like that
exactly, all the time.
    Grrrr.

Peace and love,
Preston