[Ibogaine] Made a plan

Preston Peet ptpeet at nyc.rr.com
Tue Dec 27 13:22:48 EST 2005

>But..... if it's what you need and it works for you
Don't listen to anyone else, what do YOU want????????<

Kirk, if I could tell you what I really wanted, I'd have it already I think.
But due to the fact that I did get off methadone as soon as I felt I was
"ready" I think my body and brain and spirit were telling me something, only
now I'm having trouble with other things that I wasn't while using
methadone, so I get confused and muddled feeling.
    I'm working on things though, as it's a never-ending process, this thing
called living I find.

Peace and love,
Preston

mistaken for madness"