[Ibogaine] Made a plan

pascall roland pascal-roland at hotmail.com
Mon Dec 26 02:05:38 EST 2005

Callie I approve:

you take drugs for pleasure or the well being it procures, whether you need
it to solve or hide yr problems, or only for the well being.
By the time the drug does not provide you these high feelings, that
inevitably happens one day, by then it is too late. You are trapped. There
is no way back. That's the last endless phase.

Those who succeed to break the chains, have to pay a heavy price: endeavour
a bulk of various pains which are the opposite of all the various pleasures
you got from yr drug. Only the time factor is different: the pain you need
to pay is limited in time, a couple of days may be, or a week, but the
intensity of the pain is mountain high.

b.r.
p.r.