[Ibogaine] village voice ibogaine+ OT

Sara Glatt sara119 at xs4all.nl
Fri Dec 23 01:51:47 EST 2005

>> In a message dated 12/22/05 6:46:46 PM Eastern Standard Time,
>> sara119 at xs4all.nl writes:
>>
>>> If there is a shamanic side to the idea of working with ibogaine then
>>> we
>>> should not forget that Iboga and other plants are given to us to
>>> discover
>>> in what ways
>>> it can help us to feel better with ourselves
>>
>> Sara, you are beautiful. You have a way of putting things that leaves no
>> doubt about your sincerity and how much you love mankind in general. I
>> read what
>> you write and try and soak it up like a sponge. Much love to you and the
>> kids...........Randy

FROM
Harald Pinter speech,

  "When we look into a mirror we think the image that confronts us is
accurate. But
move a millimetre and the image changes. We are actually looking at a
never-ending range of reflections. But sometimes a writer has to smash the
mirror - for it is on the other side of that mirror that the truth stares
at us.

    I believe that despite the enormous odds which exist, unflinching,
unswerving,
fierce intellectual determination, as citizens, to define the real truth
of our
lives and our societies is a crucial obligation which devolves upon us
all. It
is in fact mandatory.

    If such a determination is not embodied in our political vision we
have no hope
of restoring what is so nearly lost to us - the dignity of man."