[Ibogaine] village voice ibogaine

BiscuitBoy714 at aol.com BiscuitBoy714 at aol.com
Thu Dec 22 21:20:10 EST 2005

In a message dated 12/22/05 6:46:46 PM Eastern Standard Time,
sara119 at xs4all.nl writes:

> If there is a shamanic side to the idea of working with ibogaine then we
> should not forget that Iboga and other plants are given to us to discover
> in what ways
> it can help us to feel better with ourselves

Sara, you are beautiful. You have a way of putting things that leaves no
doubt about your sincerity and how much you love mankind in general. I read what
you write and try and soak it up like a sponge. Much love to you and the
kids...........Randy