[Ibogaine] Ibogaine repair process - theory

Edfriedrichs at aol.com Edfriedrichs at aol.com
Thu Dec 22 15:07:37 EST 2005

That's what I thought you meant, it creates a total lack of sensory input,
sight, hearing, touch, smell and taste, which quite promptly creates
hallucinations.  Appar-ently the brain depends upon "INPUT" from the outside world to
remain focused/sane, very interesting phenomena.  I would suppose nobody has
stayed in the tank for eight to ten hours as is described with Ibogaine.  But I
really don't know that research.  Dr. Ed