[Ibogaine] puzzling

pascall roland pascal-roland at hotmail.com
Tue Dec 20 10:22:46 EST 2005

just opened Randy's mail and read with astonishment on the bottom :

***In a message dated 12/20/05 1:46:19 AM Eastern Standard Time,
pascal-roland at hotmail.com writes: ***

now I never wrote that mail, nor at Eastern Time neither at Christmas Time !
It's Luke who started the topic in which he mentioned abt toxins....

I'm quite puzzled. Can someone give me an explanation? If everyone's mail or
email address is mixed up with other's address, this mail list will become
very interesting to follow.

b.r.

P.R.