[Ibogaine] Anyone tried this strange Wild blue-green algae supplement?

BiscuitBoy714 at aol.com BiscuitBoy714 at aol.com
Tue Dec 20 09:38:13 EST 2005

In a message dated 12/20/05 1:46:19 AM Eastern Standard Time,
pascal-roland at hotmail.com writes:

> Then there's some
> >saying that this contains toxins similar to cocaine.

I've been watching this thread with amusment and the thought occured to me
that sooner or later there might be green, blue, algae extract made. Algae
crack, yea that's the ticket. Just ask my wife, Morgan
Fair.....uhhh.........Elizibeth Wurtzel..........uhhhhh..........Angelina Jolie..........yea that's the
ticket.        Life rocks, turn it up.         Randy