[Ibogaine] Meditation

shakti at photon.net shakti at photon.net
Mon Dec 5 16:04:10 EST 2005

Hi Luke,

I do practice meditation.  It depends on how much blocked energy I've been
able to release which these days I've found I can dissipate through a very
focused hatha yoga practice - like I experienced last night.  I was very
clear and present all night after that, slept great and had a wonderful
meditation this morning.  I find that my best meditations bring me to a
place of relaxed present moment awareness rather than insights into things
I'm working through.

There are other methods of releasing the actual stuck emotional energy I'm
looking into.  That feels right for me :)

brenda