[Ibogaine] Ibogaine and PTSD

Blake Kritzberg blake.kritzberg at gmail.com
Fri Dec 2 14:44:18 EST 2005

Thanks for posting this, Brenda. I was just on the verge of explaining
that I'd like to do some self-run ibogaine sessions with an eye toward
resolving some of my lifetime's worth of codependency issues. I'm
missing a lot of memories, which makes it difficult to address
everything in therapy. I was beginning to wonder, though, if the
possible dangers involved in ibogaine made it better reserved for
those trying to kick life-threatening physical addictions.

- blake