[Ibogaine] methadone detassling with ibogaine?

Jasen Chamoun jasenhappy at optusnet.com.au
Wed Aug 31 20:43:32 EDT 2005

  Hello Tyler,

  When I say a provider, I mean a person that has administered Ibo' before. Someone with some understanding
  of what you will be going through, a caring person that knows what to do or say at the right times, or what not
  to do or say.

  I have been opiate free since I took Iboga in November of 2004. I have tried many things for many years and this
  is working for me. nothing else has,.....for me.

  I wish you luck.

                                                                     love, Jasen