[Ibogaine}going tribal

shelley krupa skrupa20022002 at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 31 12:24:56 EDT 2005

Hi All, I watched "going tribal" after coming home from the psych unit last nite -(we unfortunately watched the news ad naseum all shift, so I needed to balance out), I was pleasantly surprised how touching the program was, and he did mention ibogaine treatment for addiction in a positive note too!glad you guys are here ,love shell

edward conn <wardconn at hotmail.com> wrote:Thanks sara,

thats exactly what I wanted, for you to talk to me directly not like some
inconsequential sitting around the edges of the cyber plains, and thats
exactly why I entered into 'discussion' the way I did, by trying to divert
attention in a different way and I was'nt going to call up anyone backside
to have to do that, never have and never will. It turns out I do have a lot
to say and a lot of experince under my belt so I'm not going to shy away in
the undergrowth, I've done that all my child hood and to no avail. So no
more and no longer will I put my hand up in class and wait to be got round
to.

I'm very aware of the faults of the western world, but honestly I think
there human faults, or blind spots if you will and we've all got them, so
please bare with me if I don't assasinate a nation just yet. I'll listen to
some hard and fast music instead. I'm not a big man for bombs, brought up in
Northern Ireland you see your fair share of them, and no I was'nt in the
romantic centre of it , I was out in the suburbs.

Why do I rant on about this therapy thing?...Well because I've done the drug
thing, I've done the no drug thing and I've done the contemplation thing to
death and as luck would have it a very nice very professional 'sensitive'
told me about 'getting accreditation' and off I went and found good psycho
spiritual therapy and it worked wonders - it resolved great tracts of pain
and also gave me tools I could work with. After having been involved in
alternatrive therapy for years prior it added on top a whole new area of
work. And believe me I'm not a sucker for bullshit. So likewise I
encorporate it into my work and with ibogaine it works very well, because
despite the cloudiness around adiction , the elements of human suffering or
wounding are the same. So i've found my practice has gained as a result.
Thats it.

I also have a personal anecdote for you but I'm going to save that for
later.

Ed.