methamphetamines on c-span

Preston Peet ptpeet at nyc.rr.com
Wed Aug 31 09:27:49 EDT 2005

Washington Journal is about to have a segment on methamphetamine on, beginning any minute. It's 9:23 AM now, so I imagine it'll start by 9:30. I don't know who the guest is, but it is probably some prohibitionist or cop or ONDCP or DEA type- but I'm not sure. It could, but I doubt it, be some methhead extolling the virtues of his/her meth use, but again, I somehow doubt we're going to get that viewpoint on C-Span.
    Unless someone calls and gets through on the phone- and we all know how many methheads along with most other hard drug addicts have phones, not to mention tv and cable to go along with it, right?
;-))

Peace and love,
Preston Peet

"Madness is not enlightenment, but the search for enlightenment is often mistaken for madness"
Richard Davenport-Hines

ptpeet at nyc.rr.com
Editor http://www.drugwar.com
Editor "Underground- The Disinformation Guide to Ancient Civilizations, Astonishing Archeology and Hidden History" (due out Sept. 2005)
Cont. High Times mag/.com
Cont. Editor http://www.disinfo.com
Columnist New York Waste
Etc.