[Ibogaine] Boosters

Nick Sandberg nick227 at tiscali.co.uk
Wed Aug 31 09:18:45 EDT 2005

Hi all,

to add to a few threads at once -

- Ed, yes, imo, green politics is hopelessly dualistic. Gaia theory, for
example, neglects to appreciate that humans are simple thermodynamic
machines, same as everything else. The planet is NOT under threat. It is
possible that human life is, but che sera. The planet is only a product of
human consciousness anyway. People who subscribe to an "us and them" mindset
do so out of fear. This is true. Finding someone else to blame is just a
fear of taking full personal responsibility yourself. Quite a reasonable
fear in many ways. AND....All attempts to understand existence ultimately
collapse in paradox, something the con-men who write "what is enlightenment"
magazine probably neglect to point out.

- Caroline, I'm a brit! Well, anglo-iranian actually. I have a website
called ibogaine.co.uk. It doesn't get updated much, I'm afraid, and people
only really look at it for the page where it tells you where you can get
ibogaine!

- Vector, why not just BE the messiah you know you wanna be? And stop going
on about it. You'll get a lot of women that way! They can't resist a good
messiah.

- Randy, it was "what's so FUNNY about peace, love, and understanding."
Least I'm reasonably sure.

Nick