[Ibogaine] Boosters

sara119 at xs4all.nl sara119 at xs4all.nl
Wed Aug 31 08:04:22 EDT 2005

thanks ED !

 people can to go to a conventional therapist in the city where they live,
if they wish to do so.

is that good enough,? I practice voodoo I have no shame of doing so. but I
have no fixed tricks. I'm not a western person and have no intention to
loose
my believes to a westernized idealism a systematic believes.

 Its interesting how what I shared about my own personal experience has