[Ibogaine] New to this list - please can u all get back to me. Thank you!

BiscuitBoy714 at aol.com BiscuitBoy714 at aol.com
Wed Aug 31 07:13:20 EDT 2005

Caroline, I don't know if I am a member or not, LOL, but I came around about
2 years ago when I was still very addicted, lurked for a while and then
started posting. I would call my Ibogaine experience a very positive experience for
me. I took mine last year Sept. the 28th. I'm still not strung out, and I
still like to have fun. My treatment was rough because of the methadone I was
taking, but well worth the work. As for Brits, there are quite a few that come and
go. There are people posting from all over the world. Welcome to the list.
Ignore the stuff you don't like and look for your answers. There are some good
people who post here that I am sure will help you out.  Love and Light
   Randy