[Ibogaine] This list has become lame

BiscuitBoy714 at aol.com BiscuitBoy714 at aol.com
Wed Aug 31 06:12:03 EDT 2005

In a message dated 8/30/05 5:20:11 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
thegoodkingnado at yahoo.ca writes:

> imagine.most sites and groups worth checking out or
> joining end up overrun with nonsense from people with
> faulty egos,it would seem,and that IS lame.toodle-doo

Dude, I'm an egomaniac with an inferiority complex. LOL  I recommend you
going to the next conference or Harm Reduction thing that always includes Ibogaine
people on the panel. Take a good look around the room at the leaders in the
movements, not just the Ibogane movement, and then tell me that having an EGO
is a problem. Ego's manifest themselves in good and bad ways. Some people are
really trying to help and are actively doing things to make a difference. Some
people just sit at their computers and bitch about what they are doing nothing
to change. I know what I'm doing to help, and I feel good about it. This list
saved my ass numerous times. Back when I was addicted to methadone ( and
everything I could shoot to get past the done) I bitched and cried a lot, but I
also laughed real hard when the funny posts came up. I needed everyone of those
post. SOOOOOOO in the meantime did you here the one about the
junky................. never mind, I guess you don't like to laugh. Seriously tho, if you are
looking for clinical effects and the results of the testing on Ibogaine and
it's derivitives, Patrick has a link on the homepage to more than most minds
could comprehend. Also check out Howard's dosier on treatment. It's on the Dora
Weiner Foundation web page I think. Come to think of it I think I should be
re-reading some of that info. Thanx for making me think of it.   Randy